Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 2 - Diet

Breakfast
Black coffee & Greek 0% plain yogurt


Lunch
Lunch today was on the go so I had to pack it.

Grilled chicken, celery & green peppers, apple, 4 saltines.
This also included my mid-afternoon snack: one apple & 4 saltines.

Coffee



      Then......Madison dropped my camera and the lens isn't functioning - the camera just shuts off. I tried to fix it but nothing has worked so far. I couldn't take pictures of my dinner, but it looked very similar to lunch. I had to grab it and run out of the house.

     Last night, I was feeling rather hopeless about my camera and decided to drown my sorrows in a jar of creamy peanut butter.... so I went off of my diet. I am still determined to do this 14 day game. I will try using my smartphone to take pictures for right now and continue standardly on my diet. I will miss my beautiful Canon camera though. It took such great photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment